Representing the latest diode laser technology available.
The most efficient, portable soft tissue laser in dentistry today.
Precise and minimally invasive technology.
- Wounds heal faster
- May not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser minimizes bleeding, aids in the clotting (coagulation)
- Bacterial infections are minimized because
the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
Most commonly performed procedures with an Odyssey Diode Laser:
- Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty
- Treating of Aphtous Ulcers, Herpetic Lesions
- Reducing sulcular oral bacteria and other flora
- Soft Tissue curettage for periodontal treatment
- Abscess Care - Incision and Drainage
- Implant exposure
- Exposure of slow erupting teeth
- Biopsy and Fibroma Removal
- Soft Tissue Crown Lengthening
- Recontouring of interproximal tissue
- Frenum Release
- Treating Gingival Hyperplasia